S.A.I.L. ON 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome to S.A.I.L. On


Girls had a great first day learning how to raise the sails on the Jeanie B!
Posted by Unknown at 5:37 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (24)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Day 2: Anchored In Belhaven
      • Day 11: Heading back to camp
      • Day 10: Last day in Ocracoke
      • Day 9: Portsmouth and Ocracoke
      • Day 8: Ocracoke
      • Day 7: Jockeys ridge and Nags Head
      • Day 6: Manteo
      • Day 5: Departure for Manteo
      • Day 4: little Washington
      • Day 3: Full day of sailing!
      • Day 2 at seafarer
      • Welcome to S.A.I.L. On
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.